Monday, September 29, 2008

Congrats to all the new RKC's

I just want to say great Job to all those who passed the RKC this September. We have some amazing talent in the Suburbs of Philly. Let me say that in Pittsburg we have of course Brett Jones, Master RKC and now we have a new Senior in the house, Will Williams, located in Ardmore. I think thats enough to start an RKC on the East Coast. I'm working on this as I type.

October RKC is approaching and I have been doing nothing but Vo2 max Snatches. I have to retest and test out in the 6 basic movements in front of Brett, so I am working my ass off to say the least.

Just got back from a wedding in Palm Springs, CA. Rested up before my departure next week. Feeling Strong and ready for anything. Of course, nobody heard of a KB in Palm Springs. Untapped market out their. I used a dumbell for my TGU's and did some barbell deadlifts, that's it. Focused on my form and went slow. I taught a trainer in the gym I was at, the TGU. Never seen it before.

To my clients, be ready for me this week, I'M BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment